JP's Academic Blog

This is My Assignment Blog

Name:
Location: Maplewood, Minnesota, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer, better known as JP! I just recently graduated at Bemidji State and currently living in the Twin Cities area

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Tomorrow Was Such a Better Time: Observation

The first blog of my project, before I clicked on title of this blog Tomorrow Was Such a Better Time I thought to myself “What is beyond this door?” I entered the blog, and went straight to this person’s profile. Someone named James, from Texas is the creator. A 24yr old male who loves U2, he can’t be a bad guy. He created his blog in May of 2004 and he writes about 1 post per week.

I can easily figure out that his blog is a diary blog. Some of his posts are his views on current events and what is going on in his personal life. I checked out the comments on his page, all of them are about 1 sentence long. I checked out their profiles and the ones that I looked at were only male and some anonymous. They are all around the middle 20’s. The oldest is a 27 year old. It seems like the people who have commented on his blog posts, know James. They also like to use this blog to advertise their own blogs, kind of a smart idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home