JP's Academic Blog

This is My Assignment Blog

Name:
Location: Maplewood, Minnesota, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer, better known as JP! I just recently graduated at Bemidji State and currently living in the Twin Cities area

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Berne's World: Extra

This extra bit was written on the end of his e-mail he wrote to me.

As you know, I've also started other blogs recently for Student Senate. These blogs are much simpler, less frequently updated, and less personal than my own. These are "business blogs" Each has a unique purpose:

Student Services Committee blog:
A quick, easy way for me to post my notes from committee meetings. I've placed a link to the blog on the committee web page. The blog replaces a Student Services news page I had kept on the web server.

Senate Web Team blog:
We're redoing our website. The web team blog is a quick way to post updates on our progress for interested website visitors. A link has been placed on our home page.

Senate Blog:
This is the newest Senate blog. It is linked on our website but has not really "taken off" yet. It replaces the President and VP page...our president thought she might be more apt to post on the page if it were easily done in blog form,so we're trying it out. Clearly, the primary audience for all three Senate blogs is BSU Students.




Talk about exploring the blog world. Here is a great example of exploring audiences. There are three blogs meant for the Student Senate and BSU students. To think of it, it’s a great way for the community of Bemidji to see what’s happening on campus and even future students and parents. It’s an easy way to connect to college students and professors to ask personal questions about Student Senate and BSU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home