JP's Academic Blog

This is My Assignment Blog

Name:
Location: Maplewood, Minnesota, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer, better known as JP! I just recently graduated at Bemidji State and currently living in the Twin Cities area

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Berne's World: Observation

Berne’s Blog, Bernes World is quite different then most blogs that I have looked at. I know for a fact that Berne is apart of Student Senate, and you can easily see that in some of his blogs. He seems like a very dedicated person, especially to BSU.

I also notice that some of his posts are random one sentence entries. It’s short and to the point, it invites the audience into his life. He also uses a lot of humor in his posts, which is a plus to grab your audiences attention. I wanted to get deeper under this blog, and get straight to the author. I decided to E-mail Berne with my questions on audience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home