JP's Academic Blog

This is My Assignment Blog

Name:
Location: Maplewood, Minnesota, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer, better known as JP! I just recently graduated at Bemidji State and currently living in the Twin Cities area

Monday, October 18, 2004

Ditch Walker: Observation

The Ditch Walker is one of the blogs that I’ve visited. Navigating thru hope and heartbreak in the depths of the ditch was the title of this blog. I had a hard time figuring out what this blog was used for. Basically it’s a scrapbook of some pictures that this person took. Each picture had a story behind it, and all of them were extremely interesting.

I can tell this person is a professional photographer because he takes beautiful pictures. He also explains how he messes with the camera to get that perfect image. “After work, I decided to try out a new setting on the camera I'm borrowing. I cranked the sensitivity up to the maximum level. Naturally, I was curious to see how it would take pictures at night, so I made a few stops on my way home”

As for the audience of this blog, it’s hard to tell. I know that the creator is a classmate of mine so I know that the other classmates like to look at his site because of the pictures. I decided to go in further into this blog, and ask the creator.

2 Comments:

Blogger JRB said...

Thanks for the nice words. I noticed the photo bloggers got a hold of my site a couple of weeks ago. That is where most of the traffic is coming from now. Yesterday, I think I had about 60 different visitors. They love their pictures.

October 19, 2004 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger JRB said...

whoops, I meant to say a couple of days ago.

October 19, 2004 at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home