JP's Academic Blog

This is My Assignment Blog

Name:
Location: Maplewood, Minnesota, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer, better known as JP! I just recently graduated at Bemidji State and currently living in the Twin Cities area

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Spirit Infusion- Observation

I have found another great blog that is different from the rest of the other blogs that I have looked at. It is called Spirit Infusion: Where Spirit and Soul Connect and from what I can tell the main audience of this blog is the Garrett family. It is a gathering place for their stories, images and musings. This is an interesting way to stay connected to your family, using a blog. It would save on phone and postage bills, the internet is really taking over our communication, it is easier and less expensive.

It looks like there is one author, who writes about her daily activities from work or spending time in Minnesota. There are a lot of pictures of a baby, what every family member wants to see. It is a great blog for their family to read. The author writes updates of what is going on her life but has time to include pictures. They really don’t have a lot of comments on their posts which surprised me since the majority of the viewers are her family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home