JP's Academic Blog

This is My Assignment Blog

Name:
Location: Maplewood, Minnesota, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer, better known as JP! I just recently graduated at Bemidji State and currently living in the Twin Cities area

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Scrapatorium- Extra

After I wrote her the first e-mail with the 5 questions, I decided to ask what she thought about pictures playing in the roll of gaining more audience.

You have blogs that contain a lot of pictures, do you think that pictures on blogs have a great affect on your audience?

No, I don't think photos would generate a larger audience. If you have a good written blog, people will read it. If you have interesting photos to look at, people will look at them. However, if you have crappy writing and or photos, you won't get readership. So in the end, it all comes down to having something interesting to say or show. Too much competition with blogs to just have a mediocre site these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home