JP's Academic Blog

This is My Assignment Blog

Name:
Location: Maplewood, Minnesota, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer, better known as JP! I just recently graduated at Bemidji State and currently living in the Twin Cities area

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Scrapatorium- Final

Why did you decide to make a blog?

I actually have three blogs. It started with SNAPATORIUM - found photographs. I collect and also deal in vernacular photographs. I have a group I started on eBay, but wanted a better way to communicate with my customers and a place to share my collection. I had so much fun with that one that I created two others, SWAPATORIUM - A Journey Through Junkland which is about junk shopping & collecting and SCRAPATORIUM which is for my collage work. A blog allows me to share information regarding subjects that I enjoy, but at the same time, remain somewhat anonymous which I like because I am essentially a very private person.

Who do you want to reach out too, who do you want your audience to be? (aka,
male, female, 50 yr olds?)


I have no target audience in mind. I welcome everyone. At the same time, even if I am the only one reading it, then that is ok with me. I have no intention of purposely building an audience. If it happens, it happens. My audience for Scrapatorium grew tremendously because my blog was picked by Blogger as a "Blog of Note." Since I have links to my other blogs, those also get tons of hits now.

Do you know what type of audience you have now?

I would say based on the emails I receive and the reports from my counter, I get people of all ages, both male and female, predominately from the US and England, although I do get hits from all over the world.


What kind of message do you hope to send out to your audience?


Honestly, I don't have a message. I just like having fun with my blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home