JP's Academic Blog

This is My Assignment Blog

Name:
Location: Maplewood, Minnesota, United States

Hi, I'm Jennifer, better known as JP! I just recently graduated at Bemidji State and currently living in the Twin Cities area

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Scrapatorium- Observation

I decided to follow one of my hypotheses and limited my search to a picture album blog. I came upon Scrapatorium: Collage. This person who made this blog looks like she made a scrapbook and found random pictures and pasted them conveniently on top of each other to make one picture. They titled the pictures but didn’t put any personal comments underneath the photo, and they didn’t enable comments from visitors either. I believe the audience that they have are people interested in the arts, photography or collages. Most of these photos look pretty old maybe set in the 60’s, I can’t tell if they are from various magazines or photos that she randomly picked out.

They also have other blogs that they have been works on also. Snapatorium: Found Photograph and Swapatorium: A Journey through Junkland. Both of these blogs had more content than her Scrapatorium but I wanted to know why. I decided to e-mail them with my questions and see their response.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home